CET Fire Pak 200 Bush Buggy Package * In Stock*
The most common wildland and urban interface fire engines in North America combine a small truck with a water tank and a high performance portable pump. Municipal/Industrial fire departments and all forestry fire authorities use drop-in units. The sizes vary from 50 gallons, for an ATV, up to 500 gallons for full size trucks.
- 200 gallon fully baffled propopylene water tank
- 14HP Kohler Electric/Manual fire pump
- 1.5 gallon fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- 8 Gallon foam cell
- Scotty Foam System
- 2.5" tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5" service line with cap and chain
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.