The GORE® Particulate Hood combines the expertise of the industry leader in barrier technology with the skill of one of the most respected hood manufacturers. Excellent protection from the particulate-blocking layer that is present throughout the entire hood. In addition, this hood exceeds current NFPA 1971 requirements for thermal protection. It offers a more traditional hood wearing experience with the benefits of particulate protection.
- Excellent breathability and exceptional durability
- Continues to block 99.9% of particles in the 0.1 to 1.0 micron range after 100 washes
- Exceeds strength requirements in the NFPA 1971-2018 standard
- 3 ply material throughout: Ultra C6.2/GORE® Particulate Blocking Layer/Ultra C6.2
- Overall length 21" with notched shoulder bib design
- Has an inspection opening in the back hem of the hood, which allows the hood to be turned inside out so the GORE® Particulate Blocking Layer can be visually inspected for damage
- NFPA 1971-2018 UL Certified/li>
- THL as received 331.8 W/m2
- TPP as received 39.9 cal/cm2 after 5 washes 49.0 cal/cm2
- One size fits all
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.