Class D Dry Chemical 30lb B570 Extinguisher with Wall Bracket
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
The Amerex “soft flow” extension applicator is particularly suited for fighting Class D fires. It keeps the operator’s hands away from the extreme heat and prevents inhalation of toxic fumes caused by burning material. The easily controlled, even discharge provides a non-dispersing application of the agent. The applicator may be quickly detached to provide a straight stream of chemical where greater range, a narrow discharge pattern or a lobbing effect is required.
Model B570 contains a special blended Sodium Chloride based dry powder extinguishing agent. Heat from the fire causes it to cake and form a crust excluding air and dissipating heat from burning metal. Metal fires involving magnesium, sodium, potassium and sodium-potassium alloys can be successfully extinguished with this extinguisher. There is data showing that zirconium, uranium, titanium, and powdered aluminum fires can be controlled and extinguished with this unique extinguisher.
- Magnesium Chips: 4 square feet and/or 6 lbs. of metal
- Sodium or Potassium Spill: 5 square feet and/or 5 lbs. of metal
- Sodium or Potassium Spill Depth Over 1/2”: 3 square feet and or 6 lbs. of metal
- Sodium Potassium Alloy Spill: 3 square feet and/or 2 lbs. of metal
- Six-year warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- Special corrosion-resistant yellow paint
- Class D color-coded finish
- All-metal valve construction
- Temperature range from -40°F to 120°F
- Unique soft flow extension applicator with built-in long-range nozzle
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bilingual labels
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.