The Standard Decontamination System includes the shower, collection pool, and elevation grids. It is the industry's leading stand-alone solution, offering quick set-up, victim privacy, thorough decontamination and easy clean up.
This shower can be configured to accommodate fully, semi, and even non-ambulatory victims. The shower assembles quickly with unique quick-connects, has a fully collapsible design, stores and transports in two vinyl carry bags, and has a privacy enclosure with translucent roof for privacy and safety.
- Standard Decontamination Shower
- Standard Collection Pool (Aluminum or Steel) - 4' x 8' (1.2m x 2.4m)
- (2) Elevation Grids
- Vinyl enclosure
- Handheld sprayer with 8' (2.4m) hose
- (2) Vinyl carry bags for the shower
- Ground stakes and ground straps to secure unit in high winds
- Four shower heads plus an independent hand-held sprayer
- Total output: 16.8 gpm (63.6 lpm) (4.2 gpm [15.9 lpm] per shower head)
- Dimensions: assembled 42" x 36" x 84" (106cm x 91cm x 213cm); unassembled approximately 74" x 27" x 27" (188cm x 69cm x 69cm)
- Single water inlet: standard garden hose
- Approximate set-up time: 3-4 minutes (based on two trained responders)
- Meets the flow rates, spray pattern, and other performance characteristics set by the ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 standard.
- Shipping weight: 207 lbs. (94kg)
There are no alternative products.
There are no accessory products.