Hose Washer for up to 125mm (3") hose
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
The hose washer permits washing of fire hose without brushing the hose. Two cone shaped pressure jets wash the hose twice during each application. The impact of the pressure jets from two annular gaps pulls the hose through the washer (some hand guidance may be needed). The water flow gaps are set at the factory if more or less is needed use provided allen wrenches to adjust. The small allen screw increases/decreases water flow while the larger allen screws lock the position. The washer also comes with a water inlet screen to prevent impurities from entering the washer.
- Can be used up to 3” diameter hose
- The hose washer operates best at 100psi
- 38mm (1.5") NPSH inlet
- Use on a flat, clean surface only
- Connect a 1.5” hose the inlet of the hose washer. Slowly open the water supply to the connected hose line and begin flowing water to the appliance increase pressure slowly.
- Pass the hose through the washer orifice into the washer, the pressure of the water jets will aid in pulling the hose line through the washer
- Slowly guide the hose through the washer to fully rinse dirt and debris from the hose repeat process as necessary
- Weight: 17 lbs. (7.7kg)
- 5 year warranty
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.