This 6.5 hp B&S twin impeller fire pump is a compact pump that delivers amazing pressure and flow performance for its small size. Perfect for wildland applications.
- B&S 6.5 hp at 3,600 RPM air cooled engine
- Single cylinder gasoline engine
- Manual recoil start
- 1.5 gallon (5.7 L) integrated fuel tank
Pump Unit Specifications
- Twin impeller
- Pump body made from aluminum
- Aluminum impeller
- Mechanical shaft seal
- One 1.5" (38 mm) NPT outlet and (2) 1 in (25 mm) NPT outlets
- One 1.5" (38 mm) male NPT suction inlet
- Dimensions (approx.): 19"l x 17"w x 16"h (483 mm x 406 mm x 381 mm)
- Weight (approx.): 59 lbs. (26.8 kg)
- 105 gpm @ 0 PSI
- 85 gpm @ 45 PSI
- 75 gpm @ 60 PSI
- 50 gpm @ 75 PSI
- 30 gpm @ 80 PSI
- 0 gpm @ 90 PSI
These are centrifugal pumps and so do not self prime. There is a cap on the top of the manifold that can be removed to fill with water and the pump cavity will hold the water due to the check valve built into the inlet side of the pump. It is also advised to use a suction hose equipped with a foot valve strainer. This allows you to pump the hose and strainer in the water to force water to the pump, so by keeping one discharge valve open while you do this you will be alerted when the water comes out of the valve it is primed and you can close the valve. It is at this point you can start the pump. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP DRY as you can burn it out in about 4 to 5 minutes from overheating. If you are not flowing water do not leave the pump running without a slow bleed of water from an outlet to prevent the water inside the pump for overheating.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.