Williams Fire T-Storm® AFFF Class A Foam (Chemainus)
SFFF, “Structural Fire Fighting Foam” is a non-corrosive, non-toxic, biodegradable foam concentrate. When mixed with water in the correct proportion, it changes the properties of water. It reduces the surface tension of the water, and produces foam, which allows the water to cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces without run off. This allows the water to absorb more heat and provides greater penetration into Class A fuels.
- Water treated with SFFF foam concentrate is 3 to 5 times more effective on Class A fires than untreated water
- Water treated with SFFF will wet Class A fuels up to 20 times more efficiently than untreated water
- Suitable with either fresh or salt water
- Suitable with non-air aspirating or aspirating hand line nozzles
- Suitable for use on rubber (tires), coal, paper and many other types of Class A fuels
- Suitable through medium expansion nozzles on Class A or contained Class B flammable liquids
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.