BigBoy Hose Monster™ is used for fire flow testing of hydrants, water
main flushing, and fire pump testing from connections 4″ or larger. The
BigBoy Hose Monster incorporates the patented FM Approved Pitotless
Nozzle™ so rocks and flushing debris pass through without causing pitot
damage and accurately measures water flow-rates from 856 to 2,759 GPM.
The BigBoy Hose Monster body is made from Polypropylene and the
Pitotless Nozzle is made from precision machined Aluminum.
- Perfect for Hydrant Flow Testing or Water Main Flushing.
- Uses the patented FM Approved Pitotless Nozzle™ so you’ll never have to change out a pitot because it got hit by a rock.
- Read your GPM flow-rate directly on the included gauge face while flowing.
- Weighs only 13 pounds yet handles high flow hydrants up to 2,759 GPM
- Flow from 4.5″, or 5″ STORZ connections with additional accessories
- Dimensions: 21"l x 19"w x 9"d (53.3cm x 48.3cm 22.9cm)
- Ship Weight: 16 lbs. (7.3kg)
- GPM Min: 856
- GPM Max: 2759
- PSI Min: 5
- PSI Max: 55
- Body Material: Injection-molded, glass-filled polypropylene
- Pitotless Nozzle Material: 6061-T6-511 aluminum
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty