CD128D-FN COMPACT LIGHTING
A C-Lite, manufactured by Command Light, part number CD128D-FN, shall be provided for installation on the apparatus. The location of the C-Lite and its controls shall be installed according to instructions given by the customer and the requirements of the C-Lite manufacturer.
The C-Lite shall extend 21” above the mounting surface and shall extend to full upright position in less than 15 seconds. The overall size of nested C-Lite shall be approximately 26” wide x 19” long x 9” high.
C-LITE CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
The C-Lite assembly shall be of aluminum construction, with stainless steel shafts and bronze or thermal polymer bushings for long life and low maintenance.
The C-Lite shall be tested in wind conditions of 90 mph (150 kph) minimum. Other type lights that have not been tested to these conditions are not acceptable.
C-LITE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
The C-Lite shall be a single-stage device with LED light(s), capable of 355-365 degrees rotation. The light shall be elevated and rotated by electric linear actuators. The actuator shall adjust the light angle from 0 to 120 degrees and rotate the light(s) 355-365 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise.
The C-Lite shall be controlled with a Panel-Mounted Remote Control or a Wireless Remote Control. (CHOOSE ONE) The controls on the remote shall be:
Panel-Mounted Remote Control:
• One (1) switch for elevating /retracting the light(s).
• One (1) switch for rotation of the light(s).
• One (1) switch to turn light(s) ON or OFF.
• One (1) indicator light to indicate when the light(s) are ON.
Wireless Remote Control:
• One (1) button for elevating the light(s).
• One (1) button for retracting the light(s).
• One (1) button for clockwise rotation of the light(s).
• One (1) button for counterclockwise rotation of the light(s).
• One (1) button to turn light(s) ON or OFF.
(The listed controls are standard with the Electric Rotation Option, the controls will vary slightly with
the No Rotation or Manual Rotation Options