A lightweight and durable hose designed for normal day to day wear and tear.
- Heavy interior liner for long life.
- Outer jacket comes with three unique red strips and heavy yellow urethane coating for greater visibility and abrasion resistance. This treatment also greatly reduces moisture absorption through the jacket.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone, UV exposure, hydrolysis, mildew, and rot
- Remains flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Service Tested to 400 psi per NFPA - 1962
- Comes with a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Hose Diameter||Service Pressure||Proof Pressure||Burst Pressure||Coil Diameter/50'||Weight/50' Uncoupled|
|1.5" (38mm)||400 psi||800 psi||1,200 psi||14.5" (37cm)||10.5lbs. (4.8kg)|
|1.75" (44mm)||400 psi||800 psi||1,200 psi||14.5" (37cm)||12lbs. (5.5kg)|
|2.5" (65mm)||400 psi||800 psi||1,200 psi||16.5" (41.9cm)||20lbs. (9.1kg)|