very unique, handline smooth bore that allows a pattern to be made for
coverage of fuels and movement of air that does not restrict the flow,
or disrupt the performance of the smooth bore stream, yet quickly and
easily produces a uniformly dispersed pattern.
- Performs well for Compressed Air Foam Applications
- Hydraulically no different to pump from a discharge pressure standpoint than just the smoothbore tip
- Changing the dispersed pattern is effortless, quick and simple
- All models are designed to work with your choice of smooth bore tips, from 0.5" up to 1.25"
- The Tip only version can be integrated with any 1-3/8" waterway ball shut-off
- 1.5" NPSH inlet and outlet threads standard
- Valved models have colour coded handle covers and grips available
Available other options upon request: