You have only to unfold and switch-on this shelter. This compact, single, and immediately assembled shelter is specially designed for use in any emergency or disaster situation, or any situation where time or manpower is of critical importance. The many features of the Airshelter include easy and immediate assembly, adaptability to a variety of uses, innovative construction and durability of materials.
The Airshelter is inflated using compressed air or an electric blower. A 200/300 bar air cylinder in connection with a pressure reducing valve can be used to inflate the airframe. Uses of the Airshelter can vary from an emergency hospital site and casualty station to a disaster site with a control, waiting and decontamination room.
- Inflatable shelter inflated with Air cylinder or inflate/deflate with electrical blower
- Separate pressure chambers in frame, ample headroom on floor area
- Assembled and taken down in max. 2 minutes by 2 persons
- Useful surface: 10 m2
- 12'l x 10'w x 7.5'h (3.7m x 3.2m x 2.3m) set up
- Doorway 5.7' x 6.5' (1.8m x 2m)
- 39"x 19"x 16" (100 x 50 x 40cm) packed
- 99 lbs.(45kg)
- Material cover: Airtex 100, frame: Airtex 200
- Shelters can be connected together